How many times have people told you you’re busy? It’s like teeing up boring small talk, isn’t it? Would you like people to stop telling you how busy they are too? Leave a comment below and I’ll respond.
If you’re always complaining about being busy, beware, it can hurt your personal brand and therefore, it’s best to stop telling people you’re busy.
Welcome to this insights episode for FU-CHAAA Fridays. FU-CHAAA is the sound a Resiliency Ninja makes as it swats problems out of its way.
Never miss an episode – please SUBSCRIBE, SHARE and LEAVE A REVIEW!!
In this episode:
- The five reasons why you need to stop telling people you’re busy.
- How saying you’re busy puts up a barrier to connections.
- What to say instead of saying you’re busy.
- Why you get annoying advice from friends about how busy you are.
- Stop teeing people up to give you annoying advice like “slow down” or “you need to relax”
- Complaining about how busy you are hurts client relationships and can stop referrals from happening.
- Everyone is busy, choose something more interesting to say such as, “I’m really excited about a project I’m working on.”
Check out Allison’s books:
Connect with Allison Graham:
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/allisongraham/