Alicia Dunams, “When you open your heart, it creates a connection to other people’s hearts.”
Your words will create your life.
In this episode, Allison and Alicia Dunams discuss:
- The importance of showing what happens behind the scenes of your life, and sharing the truth of your life.
- How to not compare yourself to others around you.
- The responsibility of changing other people’s lives.
- How to change conversation into tangible results.
- You have to run your own race, the only thing you can compare yourself against is yourself.
- Focusing on other people is a great way to change people’s lives for the better.
- Focusing on the end result does not create a good experience leading up to that end result.
- What you say, you create.
Connect with Alicia Dunams:
Website: www.AliciaDunams.com www.BestsellerInAWeekend.com www.TheBookFunnel.com
Check out Allison’s books:
Married My Mom Birthed A Dog: How to be Resilient When Life Sucks
From Business Cards to Business Relationships: Personal Branding and Profitable Networking Made Easy
Connect with Allison Graham:
Show Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.