Do you want to stop being stressed out? It’s within your power!
Welcome to this insights episode for FU-CHAAA Fridays. FU-CHAAA is the sound a Resiliency Ninja makes as it swats problems out of its way.
Never miss an episode - please SUBSCRIBE, SHARE and LEAVE A REVIEW!!
In this episode:
- The difference between stress, obstacles and adversity.
- The 3 questions to ask yourself to be resilient and adapt in tough times.
- Why obstacles can be your playground.
- The first thing to do if you’re feeling stressed and overwhelmed.
- How to reclaim your power when you face lots of problems.
- Eliminate feelings of overwhelm by categorising your challenges.
Check out Allison's books:
Married My Mom Birthed A Dog: How to be Resilient When Life Sucks
From Business Cards to Business Relationships: Personal Branding and Profitable Networking Made Easy
Connect with Allison Graham:
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/user/AllisonDGraham
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/allisongraham/