In this episode Allison shares:
- How scared of public speaking she was when she started her career.
- The three P’s to overcome your fear of public speaking.
- How to be confident talking in front of an audience.
- The person you need to pretend to talk with in order to take away your fear of speaking in public.
- The best way to memorize (or not) your speech.
- Don't focus on yourself while speaking to others.
- Focus on how you are going to serve the audience.
- Know what direction you want to go when you start speaking.
- Practice speaking to others to make you feel more comfortable.
Connect with Allison Graham:
Show Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Danielle Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.